Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Returning to a first love.

Hello there blog, I am certain that it has been more than a year since I've last posted anything here.

The past twelve months have come and gone in a flash- no thanks to the completion of my advanced diploma, and now, my degree programme. I am now waiting to graduate.Bachelors of Communications- here I come!

You can say that I am experiencing some form of withdrawal-not having to go to school after almost two years of attending night classes seem out of routine. Still, the knowledge and experience gained, and the friendships formed, are things I am committed to holding dear to my heart.

 So here's my arrival at yet another crossroad in my life- it's time to start looking for a new job. It's time to consider new things in life. it's time to shake off the dust off this web space and return to my first love for writing. What good is an aspiring copy writer if writing is not second nature to him?

 Oh, by the way, I found love. (=

No comments: