Friday, October 15, 2010

Fry-day


This has got to be the hottest Friday of all the years I've lived in Singapore. As I look out of my office window- the sky is almost cloudless - something akin to the blue skies I would expect to see in Australia.


A quick glance at my phone states that the weather is expected to peak at 33 degrees today, hardly surprising considering the skies today, and in stark contrast with the comfortably cold office I am cooling off in.

I'm stealing some time off before I get down to the other things I have to settle today, including schoolwork. Our group based public relations project is due next week and that is one milestone I am looking forward to clear. I must confess that I cannot be considered a conscientious student this time round- I am still finding it rather hard to get moving as fast as I should.

This November will mark the third wedding I will attend this year, involving my friends who are of the same age. I am envious as much as I am happy for them. As much as I try to put up a nonchalent front and shrug off relationships as something that can wait, my heart is obviously saying otherwise. I've yet to event be involved romantically, let alone talk about setting up a family. I am hoping and praying to be able to embark upon the relationship of love soon.

As they say, love changes everything. Will it be a change for the better, or worse?

Have a sizzling day.

1 comment:

Leon Teo said...

Loving others starts with loving God first :D