Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Parents, realise your worth!



Came across this interesting article on the newspapers on-the-road, and was rather moved by the contents.

Strikes a chord in me somewhere, cause I can more or less relate to this lonely child in the article. I was fortunate enough, however, not to fall into deliquency or severe behavioural problems, thanks to the grace of our Heavenly Father.

To all fathers out there, please realise that you have an important role in the family, one that material nor wealth can fulfill!

While this article mentioned articles, I hope all parents will make the effort to spend quality time with their children. Such is the rentless pursuit of wealth and material gains in this fast paced society of ours that some of us cant even spend more than 5 hours of quality time with our children each day.

I certainly hope that despite my decision to join the events industry, I will have the luxury of spending quality time with my wife and children... :)

No comments: